Product Reviews

This product is no longer available. Continue shopping at Mattel.

Hot Wheels 1022514 HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park

A must-have for pro-racing fans! This action-packed track set comes with a Total Racing car and super charger and features four thrilling stunt zones, so kids can master the gravity-defying, speed-demon tricks of dexterity and skill!
Average Customer Rating:
3.333 out of 5
3.3
 out of 
5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (6 reviews)
5 stars
1
4 stars
2
3 stars
2
2 stars
0
1 star
1
3 out of 6(50%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Customer Reviews for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Review 1 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Quality: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Product appearance: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Play value: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
ardulin
Location:Georgia
Age:9-12
Relationship:Family
Hot wheel tracks
Date:December 22, 2013
Pros: High quality
On time and hassle free. Very convenient which makes it more likely to use again.
Review 2 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Quality: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Product appearance: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Play value: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Captain59
Age:3-5
Relationship:Parent
Neat toy once it works correctly
Date:January 9, 2013
My son enjoys this track, but it was a pain to get it to work correctly. On top of that, the directions were not easy to follow and not thorough at all. I had to make some trial-and-error connections to make it functional. When I thought I was done, the car kept flipping over and going off the track. I had to make manual adjustments that required forcing some plastic pieces to shift a little, which I assume will slowly shift back and I will have to do it again. If the car goes through the entire loop five times without flipping or going off the track, we're happy. Also, just make sure you know there is only one car. If you want to do what the track was meant for, you need to buy another car and controller. The box is misleading on that part.
My son likes it, which is the whole point, so that's why I'm recommending it. When he said, "coooooool!!!" about anything, it was worth the money and effort.
Review 3 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Quality: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Product appearance: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Play value: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
EBennett
Location:Huntington, WV
Age:6-8
Relationship:Parent
Some concerns
Date:January 1, 2013
Pros: fun for my kid
Cons: Low quality, doesn't hold charge
My son wanted this so bad for Christmas, after having Criss-Cross Crash for the past year. After about 6 days, I finally got it all put together. My son played with it for maybe 15 minutes, and the car lost its charge. I am quite disappointed with that feature.
Review 4 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
1 out of 5
1 out of 5
Quality: 
1 out of 5
1 out of 5
Product appearance: 
2 out of 5
2 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Play value: 
1 out of 5
1 out of 5
kidproducts
Location:St Joseph, MI
Age:6-8
Relationship:Parent
Bad design results in a frusterated little boy
Date:December 28, 2012
Pros: looks like fun
Cons: Low quality, Not durable, cars come off the track a lot
My 8 year old tried to put this together by himself. However, instructions were poorly written so I helped him correct the errors. After correcting the track, we found that the car has difficulty staying on the track and doesn't have the poor to make it up the hill without some momentum. And the times it does make it up the track, if flips over onto it's back about 50% of the time. So adding the likelihood of making it up the hill (50%)and not flipping over (50%) during one "loop" is 25%. Hence, the likelihood of failure is 75%....not good for a young boy. So my advice is to save your money.
Review 5 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Quality: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Product appearance: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Play value: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Tmarcus
Location:Laplace, LA.
Age:3-5
Relationship:Grandparent
Good product
Date:November 28, 2012
Pros: Durable
I bought this for my grandson, because I remember this type of race set when I was a young boy. Hope he has as much fun as I will ! Great race set. .
Review 6 for HOT WHEELS® TEAM HOT WHEELS™ TOTAL CONTROL RACING™ SUPERCHARGED® Stunt Park
Overall Rating: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Quality: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Product appearance: 
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
Age appropriateness: 
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
Play value: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Lee060207
Location:Florida
Age:6-8
Relationship:Parent
Pretty good...... but
Date:November 2, 2012
Pros: Durable
Cons: expensive car replacement
My son received this track as a gift recently, and I was pleased with the ease of putting the set together. The track seems rather durable, however there are a couple of areas of the track that tend to disconnect rather easily, so I'm in a constant battle to keep it together. The car races along very well and completes the stunts better than I had expected. My biggest issue with this product is car replacement. My son misplaced the vehicle that it came with, and I was rather unhappy to see that I cannot just replace the car, I have to purchase the charger/car pack, which runs $18-20. I do not understand why an option to buy a replacement vehicle is not available. For this reason. I will not be recommending this track to others.
2 of 2 found this review helpful.